Best Deal - Stainless Steel Brake Lines

mvanlone

Registered
I have a 2009 busa and I want to a set of stainless steel brake lines as well as a matching clutch cable. What is the best deal I can get? Also, I want the lines to be in black color.

I have a 2009 busa and I want to a set of stainless steel brake lines as well as a matching clutch cable. What is the best deal I can get? Also, I want the lines to be in black color.

Mvan, send a lot of Galfer lines to members here. Stock busa lines are in stock. Black is no problem and it's free to go custom colors. We'll ship it to you for free also. Galfer fronts are $89.95 w/map price rules. Matched Clutch line is also easy thing to do.

You can order them here, and we'll get them right out to you. :thumbsup:
http://www.pashnit.com/product/galfer_lines.html

Gen-II Busa is a FK003D623 for front, and a FK003D223CL for clutch. (Clutch line is the same on Gen-I & Gen-II).

These lines have the optional matched colored ends to them. For our members that are really going for the black-on-black look, these are awesome!

Last edited:
By the way, it's probably worth mentioning the Black vs. Smoke debate. (Some call the smoke color Carbon Fiber, but it's the same thing). The smoke is also a black color, but it's a translucent sheathing. The black is solid like you see in the pics above.

Camera sort of pics up the color, but they look 10x better in person. :thumbsup:

colors_galfer_brake_line_8565.jpg

Img_8569_smoke_silver_800.jpg

colors_galfer_lines_8553.jpg

colors_galfer_brake_line_8565.jpg

Img_8569_smoke_silver_800.jpg

colors_galfer_lines_8553.jpg

Back