Where to buy custom steel braided lines

Shaft

Registered
Who is selling custom length steel braided lines? I'm looking for a brake line and a clutch line.

I thought I seen an ad for a vendor.. but can't remember where.

Thanks in advance.

I bought all the braided stainless steel brake lines for 3 bikes and custom lines for 3 snowmobiles from Cyclebrakes.com. They sell Galfer products. I found them to be excellent to deal with, great customer service.

ya i just seen that from pashnit.. i wonder if i can just get the 1 line.. i don't need 2. and he's not showing the silver banjo option either.

ya i just seen that from pashnit.. i wonder if i can just get the 1 line.. i don't need 2. and he's not showing the silver banjo option either.
Start a thread in his section but I think he does.. I think you can get different color Banjo Bolts too

k, I replied to the pm, but here's the gist:

We do a steady stream of custom made lines actually. Pretty simple process, and YES, when it comes to brake lines, we can make you ANYTHING.

The upcharge is simply 10 bucks. Yes folks, you read that right, 10 bucks on top of the normal price.

We need your email address & we'll send over a Custom Line Worksheet to fill out. Tell us the lengths, bends/angles, colors etc & we'll make it.

One caveat is custom lines are just that - custom made. They are non-returnable and non-refundable so you only want to do this once. Any questions on how to fill out the worksheet, we have you call Galfer's tech line to double check your numbers.

Found someone locally to make DOT approved lines at less than $30 a pop. Pretty impressed.

Thanks for the help everyone.

Back