Best Chain For The Busa

OB_busababy

Registered
I wanted to gets some opinions on the best chain for the Busa, because I'm replacing mine, my 6'' swingarm just arrived, and I want a different chain than the stock one, because everyone has been saying there junk, any help will be appreciated.

Hello Guys how do you like the TSubaki HQR 530, some performance engine builders say they are the best, and the strongest, but I don't think they are o-ring chains, is it best to go o-ring.

Here is some info from there web site, and I was wondering if anyone used this chain before---------- Tsubaki HQR series ultra high-performance roller chain

A rugged, solid roller chain for sport and racing applications
Wide link plates and extra heavy through hardened pins provide the ultimate in strength and shock resistance
Precision engineering and advances metallurgy give the 530 HQR an average tensile strength of 10,600 lbs. (4,820 kg)
Proven on the track…this chain was used to win the AMA Superbike Championship and the NHRA & IDBA Pro-stock Drag Racing Championships in America.

Tisubaki sigma is holding up pretty well.I went throughtwo stock chains before I figured they went up to the task.Dont order one from Chapparell,they sent me a OMEGA IN A sigma box.There CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPT.has been no help at all so far.Dont buy anything from Chapparell.

Busababy I just got 150 links way too much but now I have enough to make small sections depending on which sprockets I use and how far back the wheel is.

Back