Best 'busa price in florida

Kahuna

Registered
I am getting ready to buy very soon, but want to make sure I cover all the bases as far as pricing goes. It is already a large investment so I want to be sure to get the most for my money. Is there anyone in central or south Florida that can suggest a dealership that works great deals or maybe has any hold-overs from '05?

Thanks for your input as usual.

ARS / Amber without a doubt. I have purchased three bikes there and am about to buy a quad from her.   863-467-0900

<!--EDIT|bronc3
Reason for Edit: None given...|1151416200 -->

Did you guys pay the price you were quoted over the phone or was the sale price inflated a bit from what you were told? Sorry to doubt, but I'm hearing conflicting info from other sources about how they work.

Thanks.

They don't inflate the price. Only add on that was brought up to my buddy was an option to get an extended warranty. Trust me they treat people right.
smile.gif

You could also try Riders Advantage in Sebring and talk to Kelly. They are a branch of ARS. They quoted me a price on my '05 limited and I picked it up 3 hours later. No hassle from either of these stores.

Yep, ARS had the lowest price. $10,257.16 OTD. But went w/ Sky Powersports at $10,300.00 because they were much, much closer.

Sky powersports here in Lakeland was having a sale last weekend, $9500. Im assuming thats plus tax and all that other good stuff.

Thank you all for your input. I spoke to Kelly at Rider's Advantage and worked the best numbers in the area....even better than ARS (couldn't believe it). In fact, about 1500.00 lower than my local stealership.

Not the color I was looking for, but I guess I can paint it later if I get tired of it.

Thanks again...especially your tip Dakkine2.

Back