Berkeley Co. Deputies Release Dash Cam Video In Fatal Motorcycle Pursuit

Hey guys how are you doing? I ride a Hayabusa how bout you? I went canoeing down the Santa Fe today, then i went for a nice scooter ride in the 78 degree wonderland we call Florida. Anyone else having a good day? ;<)

Don't you have armidillos down there?
Armored possums.
F that. I nearly hit a huge snapping turtle a few years ago. Wandering rocks.
Worst road hazard there is...and I've hit a deer.
Regular possums squash easy, and arent very dangerous for bikes.

certain types of
yes I'm lying like a dog in the living room!lol
genius.. if the bike is stolen... then most reasonable people would want the bad guy to be caught... in law enforcement one has to assume the worst for the good of society... I don't enjoy my job.. I would scrub shitters at Walmart if it paid the same... if u have any more personal attacks... u have my name.

and if any COs were dirty... u should have reported this IMMEDIATELY.... if u were scared to do it while locked up.. then why wouldn't u do it when u got out???? (snitch note) I hate dirty LE more than anything... As far as inmates being below me??? there are doctors/lawyers.. movie stars there... ure reading this the wrong way... U could ask anyone residing in my house... I'm way fair/firm/consistent.. universally respected around the board.. I don't have to hide who I am.

Don't you have armidillos down there?
Armored possums.
F that. I nearly hit a huge snapping turtle a few years ago. Wandering rocks.
Worst road hazard there is...and I've hit a deer.
Regular possums squash easy, and arent very dangerous for bikes.
Armadillo fun fact; They are one of the biggest carriers of Leprosy. :shocked:

certain types of

genius.. if the bike is stolen... then most reasonable people would want the bad guy to be caught... in law enforcement one has to assume the worst for the good of society... I don't enjoy my job.. I would scrub shitters at Walmart if it paid the same... if u have any more personal attacks... u have my name.

It's not an attack, but a difference of opinion, I think chasing motorcycles and cars is a dangerous thing to the public and no car or motorcycle is worth a human life. If I lost one of my four kids due to a police pursuit I would gladly pay any amount of money to return my son or daughter. I would replace the stolen property or pay any amount to have my loved one back. It's a bigger picture that includes other lives, and the media that gives criminals a glory moment, simply contribute to the manifestation of this kind of stupidity.
BTW, I clean offices every Saturday and Sunday, That includes cleaning toilets, emptying trashcans, mopping floors ect, by far the easiest money I've ever made.
Oh, and if that stretched busa in your icon is yours then I would not worry about thieves stealing it unless there's a lot of miles and miles of straight roads where you live, because being fast and being really fast is a whole other conversation!
Never underestimate the people that do your dirty work! Because it's honest work, I was borne here in the US and I work as hard as you! muther fukah

It's not an attack, but a difference of opinion, I think chasing motorcycles and cars is a dangerous thing to the public and no car or motorcycle is worth a human life. If I lost one of my four kids due to a police pursuit I would gladly pay any amount of money to return my son or daughter. I would replace the stolen property or pay any amount to have my loved one back. It's a bigger picture that includes other lives, and the media that gives criminals a glory moment, simply contribute to the manifestation of this kind of stupidity.
BTW, I clean offices every Saturday and Sunday, That includes cleaning toilets, emptying trashcans, mopping floors ect, by far the easiest money I've ever made.
Oh, and if that stretched busa in your icon is yours then I would not worry about thieves stealing it unless there's a lot of miles and miles of straight roads where you live, because being fast and being really fast is a whole other conversation!
Never underestimate the people that do your dirty work! Because it's honest work, I was borne here in the US and I work as hard as you! muther fukah[/QUOTE
watch ure mouth... if u wanna talk like that... look me up.. I'm not gonna do it in public.

bobby... I got a bad enough reputation as it is... I don't wanna go back and forth anymore... but if u really do know of any dirty LE... I sincerely hope that u give them up... they are hurting everybody.

bobby... I got a bad enough reputation as it is... I don't wanna go back and forth anymore... but if u really do know of any dirty LE... I sincerely hope that u give them up... they are hurting everybody.
I'm not responsible for your bad reputation. maybe its because of the things you write? All I'm saying is police pursuits are idiotic at best and a gamble of human lives! If you want confront me aside from this forum I can be reached

Robert Davis
8189 E Loftwood Ln
Orange, CA 92867
cell is 714-269-7083

I look forward to your arrival!
regards
BobbyB

and I know u inmates love to get ure hands on a CO.... that's how we do it... nobody goes to jail.. its legal.

Back