Berkeley Co. Deputies Release Dash Cam Video In Fatal Motorcycle Pursuit

lolol.... I'm done... anytime old man

like I said you have my info. waiting here for you"Al123", oh wait the world of boxing hasn't paid off for you?.....so sad! Well I await to here for HBO announce "and in this corner is Ali123" please use some of you winnings from the purses you've won to shut my mouth! I'm here please come teach me a lesson!
at this point i'm the stupid one for volleying with you on this thread.

buddy... I'm not going on record anymore... u have MY NAME... continue on fb pussy... I'm done... I'm not calling u.. u guys like to call cops and claim harassment.. I'm not stupid....

that number belongs to affordable aquarium design and maintenance... STUPID GAMES
yes, I clean Aquariums, that's how I make my living I clean fish tanks That's my cell number I'm not on fagbook Would like my DNA? how about an essay describing my life?

good time Ali.jpeg

Last edited:
cleans aquariums and gives me poop

This one statement tell me everything I need to know about you. I've read through this entire thread and have seen a continual trend from your post. You appear to have a need to tell everyone how tough you are, how hard your job is and why you are so important. I haven't seen anyone speak negatively to you about your profession but you in one fail swoop call out a guy that works hard doing a job that you find below you.

If you want to talk about a real man, I see it as the guy who get's up every day and does something they really don't want to do so they can provide food and a better life for their family. To degrade someone solely so you can make yourself feel better is a junior high drama stunt.

I won't tell you that you have an easy job and I know it needs to be done so Thank You for going to work and dealing with the people that are there. However you might want to tone down your judgemental attitude and condescending view long enough to realize that you don't have to treat people on the outside of the gates the same as those on the inside...

The great thing about owning this site is that I get to close or lock threads, delete content or take any action I think is necessary when I choose to. For anyone desiring to respond further on this topic I would suggest you type out your comment, read it, re-read it and then edit as necessary before you click that post button....

cap

Back