Bendova Cycle Sales

OB_CJack

Registered
Tryin' on bikes and shopping around Cincy.
Local dealer has 7 ZX-12s allotted; 4 are already sold, "sight unseen." Sheesh.

I tried on a ZX-9 and, again (for about the 10th time), the Hayabusa. Out the door price is 12K. Ouch. Seems kinda high relative to other deals I've heard. This dealer is charging MSRP, plus freight, setup, and tax. He has one on the floor and is getting only one more for the year, so he says. He's sold every Busa he's gotten pretty quickly.

Anyone know of decent prices in the Ohio/Ky/Indiana area???

There is a dealer here whose ad in Cycle Trader claims he has ** 8 ** Busas. But this guy has been a car dealer until recently and I'm a bit suspect of the service dept.

Oh well, the fascination continues...

CJ

CJ,
Check out the dealer who has the 8, if he in fact has what he says. With 8 of them, he should deal. Have it serviced where you like. I bought mine in KY but dealer here in IN is more than happy to do service work. I ride with a kid that has a '99 9r and it is a rocket and feels as light as a dirt bike when you sit on it. FAST! I love my Busa and have no regrets as to buying it. Super bike and smooth as silk. What ever you decide, good luck and have fun. Jack.

dealers that get alot of bikes will deal,the dealer in seattle that I got my Busa from claimes he is the #1 dealer for Suzuki in the USA,He will get over 20 Busa's this year, he made me a sweet deal. He sold 14 last year.

dealers that get alot of bikes will deal,the dealer in seattle that I got my Busa from claimes he is the #1 dealer for Suzuki in the USA,He will get over 20 Busa's this year, he made me a sweet deal. He sold 14 last year.

Back