Belated Christmas

Copperone

One of the Few, the proud -
Donating Member
Registered
I've wanted one of these for a long time. So... this is going to sound like a rerun, my wife bought it for me. Brand new GSXR 750. Here's a couple of pics.

GXXR_750_004.jpg

Dayum Lucky Bastids ! That's Nice ! Where do you guys get these wives from
rock.gif
??

beerchug.gif

Nice hat too !
wink.gif

Thanks, I'm really stocked. I'm taking it to Firefird on the 6th of Jan. Learn how to ride on the track and really enjoy it.

(Copperone @ Dec. 27 2006,21:46) Pic 5
Congrats on the nex Gixxxer! Looks like she bought you a few baseball caps as well
poke.gif

post-6-73965-gxxr_750_008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wow.gif
wow.gif
wow.gif

What in the he!! am I doing wrong here?

I mean what the heck is..never mind..oh this just puts the icing on the dang cake!

laugh.gif

wow.gif

wow.gif

Yeah, I've got a great wife. I'm still in shock. Can't wait to get the break in miles done this weekend, or most of them anyway. I get 1/2 track day free and if I want to do the whole day, it's only $100, came with buying the bike. Firebird isn't a great track but it will be a good place to hone skills and learn alot.

(Copperone @ Dec. 27 2006,19:00) Yeah, I've got a great wife.  I'm still in shock.  Can't wait to get the break in miles done this weekend, or most of them anyway.  I get 1/2 track day free and if I want to do the whole day, it's only $100, came with  buying the bike.  Firebird isn't a great track but it will be a good place to hone skills and learn alot.
that's great Danny.......I wish you many miles of fun on that machine.....

I'm happy for you

and

jealous of you.

Can't wait to meet you

Semper Fi.

DD

Thanks for the kind words DD.  I know we're going to have a blast riding together.   I'm going to shoot over to the coast one of these days when the weather gets a little more consistant.  The weather is great here, and probably great there.  Its just that mountain that gets snowed on up above Alpine that worries me.  I haven't seen the ocean in a long time and a change of scenry would be nice.  This is probably the bike I'll be taking to Miller.  I think I can get in the back of my pickup without to much trouble.  But, I'm definately riding the Busa to Laguna Seca. Semper Fi

Back