What is this supposed to be ???

tinbender0

Cool Breeze
Donating Member
Registered
has anyone actually bought one of these? is it a tre?

<a href="http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuki-TL1000R-GSXR-750-Hayabusa-Performance-Chip-03_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ107070QQih
Z009QQitemZ190113656052QQrdZ1" target="_blank">http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....2QQrdZ1</a>

It's a black box with two wires, a chip, and some slick packaging to make you think it will do something when it can't possibly, since it has no circuitry to take advantage of whatever the chip might do.

It has 0 bids for a good reason.

(CrashTestDanny @ May 18 2007,17:55) It's a black box with two wires, a chip, and some slick packaging to make you think it will do something when it can't possibly, since it has no circuitry to take advantage of whatever the chip might do.  

But dude! It will give you 35-45hp! For under 20$!
all_coholic.gif

All those bright Suzuki engineers could not figure out how to make 35-45 hp more with a $10 chip and 2 wires
rock.gif

Hey, wanna buy a bridge
rock.gif

rock.gif

And just think there are still idiots out there building turbos,superchargers, hooking up NOS, and me spending near $2000.00 on a full exhuast, and I'm only going to get like 12 extra horses.

I should just buy like 5 of these things rig them together, and get like a gajabillion RWHP, AND SAVE $1900.00

SO NOW THAT WE'VE GOT "THAT" OUT OF THE WAY...............

Think I should buy one of those chips or what
rock.gif
?............
super.gif

(Glyn @ May 18 2007,20:53) All those bright Suzuki engineers could not figure out how to make 35-45 hp more with a $10 chip and 2 wires
rock.gif

Hey, wanna buy a bridge
rock.gif
what kind of bridge?

rock.gif

(kennym4 @ May 19 2007,02:19) And just think there are still idiots out there building turbos,superchargers, hooking up NOS, and me spending near $2000.00 on a full exhuast, and I'm only going to get like 12 extra horses.

I should just buy like 5 of these things rig them together, and get like a gajabillion RWHP, AND SAVE $1900.00
jump9.gif
beerchug.gif

(StuckInBaghdad @ May 18 2007,18:16)
(CrashTestDanny @ May 18 2007,17:55) It's a black box with two wires, a chip, and some slick packaging to make you think it will do something when it can't possibly, since it has no circuitry to take advantage of whatever the chip might do.  

But dude! It will give you 35-45hp! For under 20$!
all_coholic.gif
Oh! I missed that part! I guess two of them would make my ST beat a busa then!

jump9.gif

Back