Being an Orphan can bring out the best in some people!

GPW

Donating Member
Registered
For those that don't know, I was orphaned at the age of two..one of eleven kids. I am the youngest (40). Never had a relationship with anyone in my family tree, my choice. I thought I accomplished a lot considering my start in life, well....... my brother Dr. Nathaniel Williams shows our Mom must have passed on some go gettem... we ceratinly share the same motivational drive!

Another testament to, no matter the cards you are dealt, the hills you must climb. In the words of NIKE "just do it". :beerchug:

Last edited:
thanks guys....going to write a story someday....when I get where I am going...Hayabusa.org will have its own chapter :bowdown:

Feel ya wish more kids understood that drive. Now a days they want it all handed to them and they will never understand or have any clue as to what it means. Stand proud man

I remember some of the testing I would do when I was selecting puppies to be future Police dogs. The ole throw a set of keys in the litter's box and pick the first one that runs over and swats the keys was so accurate. :beerchug:

Thanks guys I hope to here for the next ten years as we shift over to the left lane and stomp the throttle. I thought I would share that here, have met a ton of great people on this board.......... some are just like family.. :beerchug::beerchug:

The lack of adversity does not make a great man. A great man succeeds inspite of it:beerchug:

Like the ol' lemonade from lemons cliche, a persons ambitions will only be extinguished if they stop trying.

Never accept defeat! :beerchug:

Back