BEEN THERE DONE THAT

Beautiful '08 Fletch. Can't wait to see the blue in person. It looks better in your photos in the sunlight than it did in earlier photos from the dealer show. The gold wheels are big time pimpin', remind me of my Kawasaki Spectre 1100, the original disco bike, black with gold wheels. Swwet bike, congratulations!
beerchug.gif

I seen a new orange and blk Busa..I think it was really nice.Might get me a 08 after seeing it..I have owned 3 Busas myself..Currently have a 06 L.E.Also have a 06 14..Ilike both of these bikes very much..Have not had any problems with either bike..Just be glad we get to choose which bike we want..Either bike is great..Good luck with your new 08..Great looking bike.

Own a Red 06 ZX-14 and have never had a problem with it. As far as the oil leak mentioned by whitesands, I believe all bikes are shipped dry so the dealer fills them up. Could be the technique they use so I would ask them. About the missing bolt on onejeti's bike again it goes back to the dealer assembly. Sorry about your misfortune but it sounds like your really happy with your blue o8 Busa. As you probably already know all ZX-14 temperature gauges register warm, mine typically runs 2 bars from the top while in traffic and I live in south texas where a typical day is in the upper 90's. These big 12:1 compression motors do run warm as do all of my friends Busa's but the George Foreman grills radiating heat upwards to your legs on the Ninja does give you the impression perhaps the bike is getting really hot. They have actually been checked by infra red temp gauges and turns out the half way point on the gauge is 168f. The fan comes on at 200f. http://www.zx14.net/publicforum/index.php?topic=3979.0 Once you start moving it drops 1-2 bars. Look forward to seeing an 08 Busa up close. A couple of friends are about to trade their 04 and 05's in on an 08.

Back