Been on here (The Org) over 20 YEARS now. Yes I have a few stories....YOU first...

21 years for me. :) most of which without a Busa :( but I can't stay away. Twice I drove from GA to CA when we use to get together for Moto GP at Laguna Seca. I've met and made friends from around the country and world because of this site.

Laguna2003.jpg

laguna2003f.jpg

Laguna2004.jpg

seca004.JPG

Qwik story for those who dont know.
2006 I was due to take a ride around North America. I had invites from all over. My route was going to be BC-Wash St.-Oregon-Cali-New Mex-Okla-then over to Florida-up the east coat to eastern Canada then back home down one of the longest hiways in the world.

Due to leave Monday morning. The Sunday before I get smoked by a drunk driver REAL BAD. Trip is over.

Here's the cool part. A group led by Cap (Doug) pays my air fair and hotel to hang with the Vegas Crew. Very cool. Thats just one cool little story.

Maybe somebody can dig up the crash pics and the Vegas pics :thumbsup: I have more stories,but I'll let others have a chance first. Luv U guys...

Rubb.

Sounds like he's a chip off the ol' block!
, , , (caveat, just kidding Bill, I know for sure you're a good upright law abiding citizen of Canuck land)
I've learned my lesson for sure....but survived because I respected the ride....

My next eldest brother and my youngest son are cut from the same cloth.....

I can't remember how many snowmobiles my brother wrecked.....one time he was riding his snowmobile to catch our school bus (we had a mile long drive way) and he jumped the snowbank like a rocket, ell off his snowmobile only to have it go under the school bus....

Back