Been a little busy

ditchdr

Registered
So since i cant have a busa right now ( had to promise not to buy any bikes untill I have my RN degree)
I started fixing up a older Kawasaki VN800 I was given a few years ago. Anyhow I got the front end finished up today, sorry no before pics but here is a after pic. The lower legs were striped sanded, all the casting marks removed and then hit with a high build primer blocked and then shot with some metalic smoke grey paint. They also got new springs, seals, and dust boots. Next the calliper was rebuilt striped and painted with a lighter shade of the same color folowing the same steps, I also did the calliper bracket, and then the center of the rotor. I did my best to bring the rim and hub back to life, and they do look "ok" for the most part but I am not 100% happy with it. I may take the hub and rim to have a black chrome powercoating done to them in the future. Anyhow there you go, and yes I am bored, my brain is numb for the studying I have been doing for finals this week. So any little break I can get i take. Soon I will have the bike on the road. I have done a lot more to it just dont have pics right now.
Frontend1.jpg

Back