Bedroom weapon concealment

Same here. Those holsters look awesome for easy access but I have mine in a bed side electronic safe due to the fact I have kids in the house. Gotta hope I have an extra 30 seconds to get out my Glock. The dogs sleep in the bedroom and are pretty good watch dogs. I think they would hear an intruder and bark giving me ample time to hit the code and grab my piece. I practice doing this and can do it in a few seconds by feel in the dark.

i put mine on top of my gun cabinet (all grandkids are 2-3 yrs old so cant reach 7ft plus) and i am concerned i cant wake up and get out of bed fast enough to reach above my gun cabinet (dont help im a deep sleeper) then again we have 3 rotties and one springier spaniel that dont like ANY noise. so i hope that gives me extra time. i also dont have nightstands and i sleep best with bed against the wall on my side so that limits also

Yes, my products are meant to have your weapon at the ready if called upon. Always take care to have your weapon secure when children are present.

Back