Because you can, sometimes you just should not - stuuuuupid people

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
ok, this one is up for d-bag of the universe awards.... saw this on another forum where people were discussing the new fad of having a rusted hood on their tuner cars (which alone is just dumb IMHO) but then the thread had these pix.... proof positive that some people should not reproduce and further that just because you can do it, sometimes you probably just shouldn't.... where were this guy's friends to say "dude thats the dumbest thing I've ever seen" :laugh:

I mean good on him for the originality and having the bawls to do it but really :wtf:

h3stuupid1.jpg

h3stuupid2.jpg

h3stuupid3.jpg

Check out the boots on the blond in the third pic kind of like the same thing but a woman instead of a car:laugh:

at least they won't go flat if he picks up a nail :laugh:

Check out the boots on the blond in the third pic kind of like the same thing but a woman instead of a car:laugh:

Her boots were the last thing I was looking at:laugh:
And the Omish can make a fortune selling those here before states make them illegal! Seize the moment...somebody go tell them!:laugh:

Her boots were the last thing I was looking at:laugh:
And the Omish can make a fortune selling those here before states make them illegal! Seize the moment...somebody go tell them!:laugh:

Yeah, I was really worried how the Omish were going to make out on all that:laugh:

I don't see how that would b legal... Too much power for wooden wheels. You can't really blame the guy, I'd like to see what type of parents/upbringing he had :laugh: some people's kids am I right :whistle: :rofl:

Rockethead using Tapatalk

Your right. He should have at least chromed them!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

I'd love to see him have to stop suddenly, it would be like an elephant twirling n sliding on ice :rofl:

Rockethead using Tapatalk

How do you think that thing drives with those on?
I imagine it would have a terrible 'push' just going around a simple turn?
Must slide outward as it goes around them? Amazing that they are strong enough to go on a car.

I think and Omish guy came buy in his wagon and jacked his wheels:poke:

There is probably a horse drawn carriage rolling on 22" dubs and he cam back from dinner and said:wtf:

:laugh:

Let's not knock it, guys, it's just a matter of matching the vehicle to the situation. I mean let's face it, our busa's dont make good fishing boats, and that thing's a terrible car. However, I bets it's AWESOME for bringing Settler's down the Oregon trail, I mean, that's got WAY more style than the average covered wagon!

Let's not knock it, guys, it's just a matter of matching the vehicle to the situation. I mean let's face it, our busa's dont make good fishing boats, and that thing's a terrible car. However, I bets it's AWESOME for bringing Settler's down the Oregon trail, I mean, that's got WAY more style than the average covered wagon!

Shame I could hit the like button once:laugh:

Back