People of Walmart brings you WTF TATOOs

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
yeah well if you thought the people of walmart pix were funny, have a look through some of these pages. They are pretty much work safe, though some f bombs and other less intelligent things people have permanently placed on their skin.

What amazes me is that some of the placements. These are clearly people that need daily psychological services but obviously will never work in corporate America, heck for that matter probably would have hard times finding work outside of the low end diner/bar scene, perhaps digging ditches or the flag person in construction zones :whistle:

anywho, post up if you find any that are particularly funny :thumbsup:

WTF Tattoos - Funny & bad tattoos, celebrity and athlete tattoos, babes

Here's one that someone probably should have thought a LOOOOONG time before doing and might have limited his invitations to family dinners :laugh:
inlovewithastripper.jpg

I had a girl with the Sobe lizard on her face hit on me at the gas station last year, I said no thanks. Well, it wasnt just the lizard that turned me off, think she was a crackhead too....

Had a guy on a show over here had his face tattooed like a skull, but it didn't look like a skull at all, I just wish I had a pic.

Makes you wonder what some of these people are on. :laugh: I thought this was pretty cool though, made the best of a bad situation. Guess that would be the new 3d tatoo. :rofl:

Or good ole Karen here. :whistle: guess she's not a very rememberable girl huh?

flipper.jpg

justareminder.jpg

Yep, You can see her name from either end :rofl: Sorry I had to :laugh: My wife has a name for them but I can't say it here. I like the top one He is being creative with what he has left. Good conversation starter anyway

I stopped looking after seeing the 2 girls 1 cup tat. I figured after seeing that there was nothing else that could even come close to shocking me.

I stopped looking after seeing the 2 girls 1 cup tat. I figured after seeing that there was nothing else that could even come close to shocking me.

you must have been pretty far into the site or they must rotate stuff cuz I didnt see that one :laugh:

once again, you gotta wonder :wtf: were they thinking or what kinda bet did they lose :laugh:

Makes me wish I didn't have any tattoos so I'm not lumped in with these people...

Back