Be jealous...

beerchug.gif

Ok, read your post, and saw a yellow one on the road today. Had to come back here to see where you were from to see if it was yours. Not you unless you were in St. Louis today.

That yellow is awesome. A painted or chromed frame and swingarm would really set that puppy off...
super.gif

See the color close up? Um, I think you can see the color on that bike just fine from friggin MARS!

Awesome paint job, mang!

cool.... time for a chrome arm and frame
super.gif

I'm yellow with envy...

and suddenly hungry for potassium...

do you PEEL out a lot on that?

will you be offended if someone calls ya "Yellow"?

thanks folks i'm here all week. please tip the wait staff

(Fate @ Apr. 01 2007,21:06) Ok, read your post, and saw a yellow one on the road today. Had to come back here to see where you were from to see if it was yours. Not you unless you were in St. Louis today.
I have counted 11 Hayabusas since yesterday and logged 426 miles so far... surely someone from here has had to be riding and waved...?!?!?!?

Sweet! Very sweet......definately have to go with all black accents IMHO. Although the chome thing wouldn't look bad either.

Nice job.

Dan

Now that's what I call a Screaming Yellow Zonker, as opposed to my Screaming Yellow Zuma...nice bike
beerchug.gif

Zuma.jpg

Man don't ride that thing past a Zoo. You will have a dozen chimps chasing your ass for a taste of that bike!

Man, I bet its even brighter in person.

I'm not into yellow at all.. It does look nice though very clean not over done at all..
bowdown.gif

Chromed and stretched you should be ashamed at yourself for trying to HIJACK this thread.
guns.gif
guns.gif

guns.gif

Back