Be jealous...

Tango1300

Registered
Okay all you Yellow Wannabes!!

Just so you know... this is not a Corvette color... its 2003 Mazda Screaming Yellow with a gold dust pearl.

Here she is! Post all you want today... I am going riding!!

Tweety001a.jpg

Tweety002a.jpg

Tweety003a.jpg

SHOCKED.gif
good lord son...... u shoulda warned to throw on some sun glasses before viewing....... that thing is BRIGHT!!!!

but it does look good!!
super.gif

Damn that thing is YELLOW!!!!
SHOCKED.gif

Anybody turns in front of you needs to let their friggin seeing eye dog drive....
laugh.gif

beerchug.gif
...very nice!

I'll bet the puddy tat don't mess with you now!
firedevil.gif

A black SUZUKI sticker would look good on there, as well as black rims and frame, rearsets, fairing screens, etc.

Is that the TiForce high mount exhaust...very nice.

Polish the frame, especially with the chrome wheels. Mirrors would look good yellow too. But hey, great looking scoot, glad you finally posted some pics.
super.gif

(Over_Easy @ Apr. 01 2007,09:49) A black SUZUKI sticker would look good on there, as well as black rims and frame, rearsets, fairing screens, etc.

Is that the TiForce high mount exhaust...very nice.
Dayum... I just chromed my black wheels... LOL!!

Yes, its the TiForce Sumo I purchased from Charles at Street & Track. It works and sounds great. Only weighs 9.26 pounds including the bracket.

(dadofthree @ Apr. 01 2007,11:54) Polish the frame, especially with the chrome wheels. Mirrors would look good yellow too. But hey, great looking scoot, glad you finally posted some pics.  
super.gif
+1

Back