Bay area ride. (in brief)

OB_99busa

Registered
Well Curiousmike, sorry for the no show. I had some wife problem that she didn't tell me our be loved in-laws were visiting us. Looking forward bfor another ride....

CuriousMike, four others, (one with a passenger) and myself met yesterday morning for a ride.

I felt privileged to ride with a group of fast, safety conscious, skilled riders.

Oddball,
"... safety concious ... " --- oh man, you're ruining my credibility over on L.A. Busas... ;)

It was great meeting up with y'all. I had a good time (I *always* do on Mines Road!) and I hope we can do it again.

I never knew Santa Claus rode a Hayabusa...

When I rode harley's I was just a big ugly biker. Now that I ride a suzuki I've turned into Santa Claus eh?

Steve

Crabs, just giving you a little sh1t, that's all... my wife said I needed to add a :) to my original post.

I'm telling all my biker buddies about you today; not just because YOU ARE Santa Claus, but because you went from 30 years of HD ownership to a 'Bus !!! That's awesome!

BTW, did you install the Gen-Mar + HeliBars yourself?

Yes I installed them both myself. If you get either one or both they are very well made and easy to install. I would say that they took less than 20 minutes each.

Steve

Hey Steve, I told co-workers of your change of pace (literally), and was met with wide eyed amazement. Let me also state for the record that riding down the west side of Mt. Hamilton I was behind Steve the whole time. This gentleman was the epitome of smooth, controlled riding ability.

Humble pie was served.

John.

Back