Battery

b4thenite

Donating Member
Registered
I'm in market for a battery for my busa. What do you gent use? Stock or something more exotic? And do more expensive batteries make difference? Thank you for your response.

Still on my first one so Im no good to you, But Im glad you asked, I want to know this as well. ???

i would suggest a battery tender with the next one. it'll last longer. I'm currently in the market for a battery also. I'm looking at the Yuasa. you can do a search on it.

i would suggest a battery tender with the next one. it'll last longer. I'm currently in the market for a battery also. I'm looking at the Yuasa. you can do a search on it.

I do have a Battery Tender Jr. That's how this thing all started.... Isn't Yussa stock battery for busa?

Three and a half years and my stock battery is still goin strong. It has never had a battery tender on it either (knock on wood) :) Based on my experience I would say the stock battery is pretty good :beerchug:

i'm on my 4th battery for this bike and i decided to go with the napa brand this time around. the napa is much cheaper but i'm still experimenting it's lifeline. the yuasa will last about 4yrs or so if you take care of it. make sure you use the batt. tender and bring it inside during the winter season.

Really, Daniel's gone ????....wow. Hmmmm, call Fero at Rideaddict.com....he gets me my Bagster stuff..... :super:

Really, Daniel's gone ????....wow. Hmmmm, call Fero at Rideaddict.com....he gets me my Bagster stuff..... :super:

Yep, that's where I got it :)

P1060374.jpg

P1060380.jpg

I am on my second battery. Replaced with stock. When I bought it, the shop recommended getting a battery tender to prolong the life of the battery.

I wondered where Daniel was? I will give him a call and say hello.

r8

He hasn't been answering his phone when I call him. Didn't know til today he had left the board as a sponser. I know he had been getting hammered on prices by other online vendors. He will be missed here. Dang it.

"Cold Cranking Amps" is what defines a battery. Compare the "Cold Cranking Amps" of the battery along with the price.

I'm in market for a battery for my busa. What do you gent use? Stock or something more exotic? And do more expensive batteries make difference? Thank you for your response.
I would ask a battery shop they generally know the best batteries and from what I have heard Yusa isn't the best battery as far as life expectancy.

Back