Bash Pics

The slowest color? (must be, they're not moving
laugh.gif
)

CIMG3050__Medium_.JPG

Home again. Thats all folks. I think I have hoed this enough. Hope you have enjoyed my pics as much as I did taking them. It was a pleasure to see everyone again and just hang out. Cap, it was great to get to meet you, this is truly a great place with so many great people. THANKS for all you do!
beerchug.gif
Hope to see everyone at the next one.

Tim.

2007Spring_BusaBashV_214__Small_.jpg

(georgiabusa_05 @ Apr. 29 2007,23:23)
(omslaw @ Apr. 30 2007,00:15)
(georgiabusa_05 @ Apr. 29 2007,23:14) rootbeer.
Did you just take her word for it?
poke.gif
laugh.gif
maybe thats why she was acting silly. Or maybe she traded George her icecream for it.
jump9.gif
LOL! Ya know, we were sitting at the picnic table and I had to do a double-take and make sure it was a root beer!

I got your back, Tim! I've got twins that'll be pullin' that some day!
wink.gif

(omslaw @ Apr. 29 2007,23:14) The slowest color?  (must be, they're not moving
laugh.gif
)
they are just getting some R & R while waiting for the others to catch up
poke.gif
tounge.gif

(wizeguy @ Apr. 30 2007,09:27) I'm blind and didn't see this thread before I posted my pics.  Here is a for my pics.
lol i started this thread BEFORE i went to the bash
crazy.gif

super.gif
There are some great pics in here... thanks! On some of the stops, I'd swear it was a paparazzi convention! I'm gonna have to purchase another hard drive just to hold them all!
tounge.gif

(georgiabusa_05 @ Apr. 29 2007,23:28) Hey Ben, we missed ya dude.  
smile.gif
 hope you and your friend are doing well.
I missed getting to see and meet everyone. My friend and I are healing fine. She doesn't even lok like there was a wreck... shoot, she DIDN'T look like there was a wreck. She got away almost scratch free...

(georgiabusa_05 @ Apr. 29 2007,23:04) group shot at the overlook.
jump9.gif
Semi, I remember you talking about this picture at the fire pit...... That does look like a long jump down off that wall for you. Wait, aren't you taller than me?

Wish I had been There you you all. Tim sez the same. Sue and I are going to make it mission #1 for next spring. Looked like the weather worked out for you. Most importantly, really glad everyone had a good times with no mishaps.

Ps - Great pics.

Back