Bash Live Video

They loose connection sometimes. I was watching for about an hour earlier but just lost them about 5 minutes ago. Once they get there and set up on a land line it will be much better. :thumbsup:

I must be doing something wrong. I cannot get a feed. I only ever see the kitty when I click on the link.

When you click the link and see the kitty, the video feed isn't on line. If you look to the right box it will say offline right under Busabash (that is Bogus' screen name for that site). When the feed is up, the video will display instead of the kitty sniper.

They loose connection sometimes. I was watching for about an hour earlier but just lost them about 5 minutes ago. Once they get there and set up on a land line it will be much better. :thumbsup:

A land line for internet at the Phillips :rofl:

I'm pretty sure Bogus was counting on his AT&T mobile card doing the trick :)

Kind of tired of Kitty Sniper :poke:
You had plenty of time to get there by now! ???:whistle:

Be safe and I will check back in the morning:beerchug:

A land line for internet at the Phillips :rofl:

I'm pretty sure Bogus was counting on his AT&T mobile card doing the trick :)

That's what he has been using on the way down.. So the Phillips is not much different than Eureka Springs.. I like it already and I have never been there! (YET) :thumbsup:

I just talked with Mr Bogus and I don't think the camera will be back on line tonight. The connection is OK, but "What happens at the BASH stays at the Bash :whistle:

BTW he said he didn't have any trouble finding gas except in downtown Knoxville. He said all the stations in Robbinsville have gas :)

P1030401.JPG

Last edited:
the gas situation is great to hear. :thumbsup: had me worried there for a minute. now this storm needs to chill out

I see the camera set up in front of cottage at Phillips. Looks like in front of 205 looking at the hill and.... wait a minute....There appears to be someone in the road.

Back