2008 Busa Bash Video

BusaWhipped

Donating Member
Registered
This was suggested before the Bash. It would be cool to get the video from all of the paeople running video and make a DVD of the Bash. I'll do the editing if you want to send me what you took.

BTW, Omslaw, I have a full run of yours from CROT to the overlook.

Dennis, I would never be able to upload it on the net (the upstream on my crappy satellite isp is terrible), but if you will send me a mailing address I will send you a DVD of what Yamahor took with my video camera.

Damn, what a tease, I thought this post would have some footage
sad.gif

do you have it without the music ? rather hear the bikes myself....
smile.gif

This was suggested before the Bash. It would be cool to get the video from all of the paeople running video and make a DVD of the Bash. I'll do the editing if you want to send me what you took.

Wow - Dennis, I had no idea you were running the camera! Yikes! ...and I'm riding Bessie, too! Hope I didn't disappoint, Shawn!

Wow, I dont remember who was behind us going up the hill to Suches. Cool video!
beerchug.gif

This was suggested before the Bash.  It would be cool to get the video from all of the paeople running video and make a DVD of the Bash.  I'll do the editing if you want to send me what you took.

Wow - Dennis, I had no idea you were running the camera!  Yikes!  ...and I'm riding Bessie, too!  Hope I didn't disappoint, Shawn!
That was CrashTestDanny following you.  I would have gotten more closeups
poke.gif

BTW, did you get the package I mailed to you?

Great video! Omar, all I want to know is: How do you think she handled?!?

Back