Bash in a week!!!!!!

GSX1300R-T

Members For Members
Donating Member
Registered
Hello everyone,.......I'm sure most are getting things finalized for the Bash next weekend. One thing not to forget,.....if you have made some new friends from the ORG,.......and you plan to meet them when you arrive,........don't forget to get exchange cell numbers now!!! May sound like a simple or stupid idea,......but could save a lot of riding around. (And with gas approaching $4.00 a gallon,.....you could save a buck or two) ANYWAY,.........my two cents for the trip!!! Anyone with other ideas,.....big or small,.......drop a comment on this post!! Weather permitting,........see you guys and gals next weekend!!!!!! Giddy-UP!!
deadhorse.gif

a week away. you have my cell number joe. still the same & I have yours. I'll call you if I head up thurs nite.

Bring a fire extinguisher. You never know when you may need it.
Everyone have a safe & fun trip. Maybe I will make one of these some day.

Randy has a list compiled for anyone that wants to add their number to it.
beerchug.gif

Don't be surprised when you find you have pretty limited cellular service
smile.gif

Everyone please add an "ICE" entry to your phone with the emergency contact number. I keep "ICE" and "Ice" entries for primary and backup numbers.

So the laptop and air card are out?
At the Phillips, I can get service on both my AT&T and Verizon air cards. I'll have both. Sometimes one will cut out and I switch to the other.

The Microtel has WiFi...

On the Dragon coverage is spotty to non-existent. At the CROT - forget it! No coverage there!

yeah, there's cellular in robbinsville... out on the rides, nah, nope, nada, and a little maybe if you are lucky is the posted coverage maps
laugh.gif

As mentioned, Randy has a list going
beerchug.gif

Back