Barber Motorsports Trackday 3/13-3/13 2011

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
:cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader::cheerleader:

I just got special dispensation from the wife to go this weekend!!

YAHOOOOOO!

also managed to get into I!!!

Anyone else?

I hope you're happy dang it....my stupid crack dealer just cost me...so you are welcome to stay in the RV, but we'll be on a first name basis for sure after this.
Barber-1.jpg

I hope you're happy dang it....my stupid crack dealer just cost me...so you are welcome to stay in the RV, but we'll be on a first name basis for sure after this.
Barber-1.jpg

I was just getting ready to PM you to tell you that I am getting to go :thumbsup: Don't blame it on me I want your wife to like me as long as possible!

I'll take you up on that trailer offer...I'll just have to remember to not sleep on my stomach :whistle:

I want somebody to come back with pictures of the wife. I don't care which one, just post em up! :whistle:

I'm envious of you two bums going to barber in 70 degree weather! Bums-Bums-Bums!

I get a track day on the 16th and I'm just praying for a dry day regardless of the temperature. I'll take 50 degrees, overcast and dry! :thumbsup:

You guys have fun and be sure to bring back video and photos.

By the way Keith, did you get that dvd I sent you via Snail Mail? Went to your work address!

SteveO, the DVD came yesterday. Might have to hold onto it and debut it Friday night in Charlies RV for some motiviational entertainment!!!:thumbsup:

Back