Bar Risers

Hi Guy's,
Happy New year to you all, I held my fire and kept trawling the net and just as well! I've found a supplier here in the U/K they tick all the boxes and come in at a very competitive price, should be placing my order in the next day or so.
Here's the link for anyone else who might be interested
Fix the Painful Riding Position: : GSXR Hayabusa : Suzuki : Shop
I looked at their site and I'm not sure what they are charging for the whole set up could you tell us the cost?

Hi I've just placed my order, the kit includes the riser less the bars, dual hel brakes lines in transparent red for the front brakes, matching clutch line and banjos. I've also ordered a replacement rear brake line from him also to match the rest. From another source a set of Rethal 754-01-bk bars the total cost is going to be best part of £290.00. They will land next week hopefully, l'll put some pic's up when it's all installed.

Even tho they say to trim the screen, I set up mine where it only slightly touches the screen and that is only on full lock to the left so I left it alone. I have them on my ZX14R for 2 years and they also slightly touch without any trouble from that. You will love them, I actually used different bars on my 14 that are even higher than what Spiegler sends with the kit.

View attachment 279371
I want this set up bad. I saved till I was 50 to get my first gen 2 and now it's getting a little uncomfortable. What all will I need for this conversion? I'm not giving up my busa.

Back