Bank ok new bike

Pinball

Registered
The bank ok a new bike for me. Now just to try to figure out wich one I want. I have yet to see the black and silver 05 ( May be the one). I have talked to the local dealer he told me 10,300 + tax. will get me a LE. But he cannot tell me when they are comming in. If the wait is going to be to long I will have him check for a black and purple one in the box somewhere. 200 bucks less for a 05 not sure on 04 yet. What do you all think about waiting for the 05 LE ? And is that too much to pay should I go to someplace Like Indianapolis to check for better deal?

Pinball

Wait for the LE! If I were in the market that's what I'd do. The black/silver looks nice, but you can't beat the black frame and solid color of the LE. Whether its too much depends on how much tax is in Indiana. It's below MSRP, but in some places you can probably get one for $10,300 OTD.

Oh yeah, welcome to the board! Post pics when you get it!

Welcome to the board. Like BBB said, definitely get the 05 LE. If I were getting a new bike, which I haven't completely ruled out yet, that 05 LE Busa would definitely be at the top of my list.

Welcome to the board
biggrin.gif

cool.gif
...We will be waiting for the pics

Welcome to the board. I know it will be hard but wait for LE. That color looks sweet!

get the 05 le ! join the wait ! its killer < put my deposit down dec 10 04 . still waiting , if it werent for the crappy weather up here i wouldve caved in by now should be worth the wait though?
cool.gif

just get a used one and then get the new one thats comin out in 06 1400cc and 60lbs lighter
blush.gif

Back