How do you know what color your busa is?

Funkdoobiest

Registered
I see that there are a few different varieties of metallic gray. A friend has an '05 LE and he doesn't even know what color his is. How could I find out? Color-rite says Phantom Gray Metallic, yet another owner says his '05 LE is Novelty Black. There has to be another way to find out. Where is the paint code?

Color-Rite has been dead on for all colors that I know of. The owner that says his is Novelty Black must not be looking at the same 05 LE that everyone else is looking at.

+1 on Color Rite,they are dead on,thats where I got the codes for the copper bike.

I see that there are a few different varieties of metallic gray. A friend has an '05 LE and he doesn't even know what color his is. How could I find out? Color-rite says Phantom Gray Metallic, yet another owner says his '05 LE is Novelty Black. There has to be another way to find out. Where is the paint code?
Hey - Which Doobie You Be? I have that album! Welcome...

the paint code is located on the back underside of the gas tank. should see a sticker right below the 2 vent tubes on the gas tank.

Back