Banana Hooch and Strawberry Jello Shots...

DNGrumpy

Sometimes Dopey fits too
Donating Member
Registered
Well I got the Hooch Jello Shots to set up no problem... Made for a good snack before bed. Those 16 shots each contained 1 oz of Banana :banana: Hooch...

Funny me ears are warm and my wips are nub...

IMG00561.jpg

those are some BIG FREAKING jello shots!! Try using the next smaller size portion cups!!

I'm glad to hear they set up... I was afraid they wouldn't!

What flavor jello did you use?

I had six or seven and Angela had one, I think that is enough for a work night...

Last edited:
those are some BIG FREAKING jello shots!! Try using the next smaller size portion cups!!

I'm glad to hear they set up... I was afraid they wouldn't!

What flavor jello did you use?

Strawberry Jello and those are 2 oz cup filled about 2/3rds, it is my most popular saize at the store I sell about 15,000 of those cups a week to the local bars :cheerleader: 1 to 1 boiling water vs Hooch, they are freakin yummy.

Just don't try to talk after dumping a whole one in your mouth, I almost choked the fugger...

I'm glad your having fun with the Hooch. It creeps up on ya so beware :laugh:

I made the first batch out of the peach flavor, I used peach jello, 16 oz of water, 8 oz of peach hooch and 8 oz of Malibu rum, they were looser set and didn't pack the same punch...

Thank you, Sam! I was about to say the same thing.

Now Dave...you know that you're supposed to share :poke:

Pffft! She's biased; you need to get some impartial taste-testers

Make some more, and bring them to work on Wednesday,, i wont tell if you dont! :whistle:

Strawberry Jello and those are 2 oz cup filled about 2/3rds, it is my most popular saize at the store I sell about 15,000 of those cups a week to the local bars :cheerleader: 1 to 1 boiling water vs Hooch, they are freakin yummy.

Just don't try to talk after dumping a whole one in your mouth, I almost choked the fugger...

I am not chemist but wouldn't the boiling water evaporate a lot of the alcohol?

Grumpy - Will you share the banana hooch receipe? I'm getting ready to make some from another receipe but would love to try the banana too.

Back