Bags and newb mod advice

Redneck

Registered
Hey y'all, my white Busa will be in my hands this week. I have two trips coming up and need a set of bags that I can have painted that will go right with the looks of the Busa, which I think is extremely good lookin'.

I'm askin you guys because you prolly already know and I am pressed for time on the bags gig.

If you have any suggestions for mods (every bike needs somethin done) please throw 'em my way.

Thanks in advance for any pointers y'all can shoot my way.

If your painting to match You would have to go with corbin  Beetle bags .Only ones I know of someone else might know more. I think with these you can only run certain aftermarket exhaust . I personally use Tourmaster cortech bags..And Welcome to The Board

<!--EDIT|BusaSamurai
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142875385 -->

GSXR_1300_Beetle_4.jpg

Corbin Beetle Bags are gona be the only ones you can get painted to match but there about 1000 bucks and there storage is less then the Tour Master Cortech bags shown. that and there not that east to put on and off like Givi and other brands.

Other suggestions are Ventura Rack. Normal soft saddle bags, Or find a used Givi Rack. and then ofcourse a good tank bag

Yea I use the tourmaster soft bags too. On and off easy and carry lots. Can't beat the price---look OK on the bike too.

Redneck with a white Busa  
rock.gif

Thatz some serious h8tn, Playa  
mad.gif

tounge.gif

But I aint gonna let that stop me from helpn you.

I would suggest a expandle saddle bag with a heat shield on the bottom side for protection against you muffler and comes with a rain cover.

Here what I'm using!

SSB-500 Pro Sphere Expandable Saddle Bags (B,K,R,Y)  $94

$105 Renn Tech bike rack

DSC02467.jpg

Redneck with a white Busa  
rock.gif

Thatz some serious h8tn, Playa  
mad.gif

tounge.gif

But I aint gonna let that stop me from helpn you.

I would suggest a expandle saddle bag with a heat shield on the bottom side for protection against you muffler and comes with a rain cover.

Here what I'm using!

SSB-500 Pro Sphere Expandable Saddle Bags (B,K,R,Y)  $94

$105 Renn Tech bike rack

DSC02467.jpg
thumbs-up.gif
laugh.gif
afro.gif
Welcome to the ORG. and congratulations!

If your painting to match You would have to go with corbin  Beetle bags .Only ones I know of someone else might know more. I think with these you can only run certain aftermarket exhaust . I personally use Tourmaster cortech bags..And Welcome to The Board
I'am with him
idea.gif
, Corbin will be the only one to match your cases from the factory ! And Welcome to the Site  
ss011.gif

Thanks for the welcomes guys. I sprang for the Corbin bags because I sorta got taken with the white bike's looks. A lot.

I'll be reading all over this place, learning this new bike. Seeing what all y'all do to the Busa.

This site is seriously helpful.

Back