Newbe from Bristol over in the UK

busaseven

Registered
Just registered, thought I would say hi, got a 2008 Blue Busa, not many mods bar the zorst / DB screen and crash bungs (hopefully will never need)
Fantastic bike always puts a smile on my face whilst riding. Probably be shouting you lot for info ref mods and what can be done to tweek it up etc. Not gonna do any internals just the basics, for now never been on a suzuki before was a honda before, glad i've seen the light tho :beerchug::cheerleader:

Things I would be looking for so far
Scot Oiler where to plug it in
Wiring diagrams for Acumen 1.1 alarm
intake and exhaust mods pref in conjunction with power commander if its compatable with the Busa.

^^^^^^^^ Newbe questions I know :p :) Anyway hello to you lot :p :)

I don't know, but I had a nice cup of orange juice and a Irish Breakfast this morning at a Motel Six,, and I bet his bike looks a lot like this one! :laugh:

10650Hayabusa_7671.jpg

LOL Cookie, save me that Irish coffee :beerchug:
yep very similar, but different SS BlueFlame exhausts. dark DB screen etc. Will get some pics up soon, also need a spare rear hugger seat which I can cut to fit over the rear grab rail.

Welcome to the org busaseven! You can use the search to find all the previous history on whatever mod you are looking at. If you can't find it than post up and maybe one the knowledgeable org members knows the answer. Enjoy the sweet ride, the Busa is the most fun bike I have ever ridden.

:welcome:

Back