Tank Bags- Advice

02BusaMark

Registered
Looking for a new tank bag and wanted to get some advice from you guys. Currently using a Rapid Transit bag that is sort or shaped like a torpedo. Been a good bag, but its not as tall as I would like or very comfortable to lean against.

Was looking at the Nelson Rigg CL-035 or the Icon Urban Tank Bag. Anyone have experience with either?

FWIW, my softbags are NR and I've been really happy with them, so I'm already leaning towards NR.

i have an Icon, Sedici, Motox, and I even have a small one for the gixxer. My sedici and motox are my main ones and carry all my junk(as a girl i carry a lot of crap)

my icon bag will hold a weekends worth of clothing(already found that out long ago) when full comfortable to lean on

my sedici can hold a set of clothes and my gear stuff comfortable to lean even when your freezing and trying to get below that windscreen. LOL

my motox is just for a long ride comfortable to lean on

like dadofthree says it depends on how much junk you have to take with you.

Items that I like to have in my tank bag- rain gear, electronics (chargers, cords, mounts), air gauge/allen wrenches, bladder, snacks and valuables. Its also nice to put gloves in the bag when not on the bike.

Back