bad words on this forum

rocktober

Registered
are you allowed to cuss on this forum,if so **** this "humpmod "****, for 15 dollars i should have went down to the bar and had 3 jack and cokes, if that deleted can market this **** i deleted

Edited for language. Second time. MCM

No, the language isn't appropriate - now that we have covered that... what is the problem? What hump mod are you talking about?

(rocktober @ Sep. 18 2006,16:22) are you allowed to cuss on this forum,if so **** this "humpmod "****, for 15 dollars i should have went down to the bar and had 3 jack and cokes, if that * BEEP * can market this **** i can sell my ex old ladies *BEEP*
No. you cannot curse on this web site.

Thank you for asking first

Sorry Ron....

the humpmod kit you see advertised for the busa , you know "humpmod.com" for 15 dollars, i got 3 plastic washers 4 metal lock washers and the 4 turn key fasteners, i guess the washers go on the fasteners, but when fastened it don't seem very tight, i would be afraid the hump would fly off the bike

Post a pic of what your plate looks like so I can see what you are talking about. I will also look around and see if there are any instructions posted...

I'm sure its frustrating, but don't take it out on the keyboard. Post up some pics and I'm sure someone can help.

i don't have a camera
bluegrab.gif

(BiG-T @ Sep. 18 2006,19:07) Here ya go:
Big T,
I checked that place out, but I can't figure out what the plastic washers that he got are (don't see them in the pic) also can't understand why there would be three of them???

...scratch that....I can't read.

Ya got me on the plastic washers too. I received what is shown in the pic.

The washers should act like a holder for the twist pins. Insert the pin through the plastic undertray, put the plastic washers over the pins on the other side of the tray.

Yamahor swears by this mod. No problems yet.

(GMbusa @ Sep. 18 2006,19:34) The washers should act like a holder for the twist pins. Insert the pin through the plastic undertray, put the plastic washers over the pins on the other side of the tray.

Yamahor swears by this mod.  No problems yet.
See, that is what I was thinking, but maybe one got lost?

Got the mod and LOVE it... I can fit a pair of shorts and a shirt (This is BIG BOY clothing too) in the hump. The plastic washers I haven't used, cause I didn't know what they were for till now (I'm a smartun, eh?) The hump stays on at speed though (tested to 140+ by yours truly). If it seems loose, just e-mail Ig and see if he can help. His e-mail should be on their website.
beerchug.gif

Back