BAD NEWS!!!:My Busa fell off its kickstand!!!

The reason she dropped it is she can't put down the phone.
That and she doesn't weigh a 100lbs.

With her on the back of the Busa I bet you can't even feel any difference. :thumbsup:

The reason she dropped it is she can't put down the phone.
That and she doesn't weigh a 100lbs.

With her on the back of the Busa I bet you can't even feel any difference. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately you can, she hasn't grasped the concept of leaning.. its irritating but I'm used to it.

Unfortunately you can, she hasn't grasped the concept of leaning.. its irritating but I'm used to it.

Tell her if you are leaning left she needs to hold on tight and have her helmet on the left side of yours and vice versa for leaning right.

Also tell her to pretend her feet are Super glued to her foot pegs and that you will take responsibility for holding the bike up at stops.
For quick stops, I find it better for the passenger to put their hands on the gas tank which keeps their weight off of me so I can control the stop better.

That should help her lean with you and not lean away. Tell her that her leaning away might very well cause a crash verses her leaning with you and
will make the turns much smoother. You might also tell her that your bike can probably lean to around 50 degrees and not fall over in a turn
and that when she is on, you probably never lean more than 25-30 degrees so not to worry about leaning with you as it's safer than leaning away.

As a test I had a passenger lean outward (while going straight) and we went in that direction and I could not correct or overcome the lean with steering control.
This proved how much a passenger can effect a turn, or control the bike!

So don't get used to it - instead teach her to be a good passenger and you both will enjoy the ride more. :thumbsup:

JMHO

Back