Bad luck saturday

dolilind

Registered
Everyone wonders why run the #13 on my bike.

Heres how my saturday went. Had to ride to indy to get my fork seal replaced for the second time(just done week before). Bike set off FI light on the way out. Code said all the fuel injectors bad/need cleaned or cant keep up with the motor. Might have fixed that problem with removing the TRE. Found out the forks were put together wrong the week before. Fixed all that after about 2 hours. Broke the Throttle housing in doing so. Found out i need front pads (have spares). On the way home stopped for lunch, after leaving bike throws another code C92, fuel pump/sending unit error. Back to the shop i go. Not sure whats causing that but turned it off with some shakes to the tank. Gets better, on the way home for the second time. Ride out onto the highway and evertime i go to punch it there is a LEO. So had to ride 80 miles home below the limit. When got home come to find out i lost my cell phone. Then top it off this morning go out to check the bike for the bash and NO TAGS!!!.. somewhere i lost my freaking tags.

Now how close am i to leaving the busa at home and riding the Gixxer at the bash..

Tags aren't required in North Carolina or Tennnessee, and it wouldn't matter anyway because I've never seen law enforcement at the Bash :whistle:

Uh, Tags don't just fall off the bike. Someone could have stolen them while you stopped for lunch. Better report them lost or stolen tomorrow, just to be safe!! Sorry you had such a bad day.

When it rains it pours.... :confused2:

Hang in there man; you'll look back on this day soon enough, and chock it up as just an off day. :beerchug:

D

Uh, Tags don't just fall off the bike. Someone could have stolen them while you stopped for lunch. Better report them lost or stolen tomorrow, just to be safe!! Sorry you had such a bad day.

Tags aren't supposed to. When i left the bike shop it was there, when i got home its gone with 1/2 the bracket still attached to it.

Everyone wonders why run the #13 on my bike.

Heres how my saturday went. Had to ride to indy to get my fork seal replaced for the second time(just done week before). Bike set off FI light on the way out. Code said all the fuel injectors bad/need cleaned or cant keep up with the motor. Might have fixed that problem with removing the TRE. Found out the forks were put together wrong the week before. Fixed all that after about 2 hours. Broke the Throttle housing in doing so. Found out i need front pads (have spares). On the way home stopped for lunch, after leaving bike throws another code C92, fuel pump/sending unit error. Back to the shop i go. Not sure whats causing that but turned it off with some shakes to the tank. Gets better, on the way home for the second time. Ride out onto the highway and evertime i go to punch it there is a LEO. So had to ride 80 miles home below the limit. When got home come to find out i lost my cell phone. Then top it off this morning go out to check the bike for the bash and NO TAGS!!!.. somewhere i lost my freaking tags.

Now how close am i to leaving the busa at home and riding the Gixxer at the bash..

Momma said there would be days like this. :rulez:

mine did one time. vibrations loosened the bolts. Now I use locking bolts. You do have to remember he has the number 13 painted on his bike:laugh:

Back