It's Saturday, so.....

PaNDeM1C

Your Disease.....
Donating Member
Registered
.... I wonder how many of us went for a ride and took her 150+?

I know I'm guilty. I-20 from Heflin to Anniston.... hit my record 175ish (indicated). I was scared the entire time that some leo was going to spot me... but I'm home and ticketless! I'm dying to get my speedohealer on so I can hit the button to see exactly what I did.

Now I'm watching LSU v Auburn and Michigan v Notre Dame... and watching Michigan walk all over ND! lol! Later on I'm going to have fried oysters and shrimp for my grandfather's b'day and then probably go for a ride w/ my dad....

... not a bad way to spend a Saturday in September!

LSU 3, aub 0 @ 1/2 time
super.gif

purpleandgold.jpg

I want LSU to win, too. And I want Michigan to win. So far both teams are on the right track...

No National Championship for the Irish this year.... boo-hoo! LOL!

i just woke up...after going to work for only 4 hrs and now wondering what i am going to cook for dinner

I'm at work...

but I'm watching MotoGP live tonight on MotoGP.com  
biggrin.gif

Warm up is at 4:45pm to 5:05pm and the Race starts at 10pm. PST

I'm babysitting my 4 monsters...errrr...children , while the wife studies for an exam .
sad.gif

(fsusux @ Sep. 16 2006,18:51) LSU 3, aub 7 final
sad.gif

sad.gif

A great game none the less.
Auburn should be the SEC powerhouse to beat this year ........but I still don't like 'em !

sad.gif

Just rode around town doing errands and almost highsided when my rear tire hooked up after I spun it going around a corner.  
wow.gif

Shot some photos of some rat rods being washed by some roller derby girls then came home.  
smile.gif

I just took a couple of shots of esspresso vodka and am heading out to see some live bands at a dive bar.    
super.gif

did 100+ 4 or 5 times today but no where near 150. And I wasn't on any interstates. I did 185 miles around NW CT & eastern NY. Beautiful weather for riding today. Got to try my new Joe Rocket jacket and Manta tank bag. Both rocked.

Back