Back to work Monday. Boo!

The only crappy thing about these past two weekends, there was like only 2 good days to ride. Boo.

Well just got off at 6p and will be off till wednesday. Took the honda out to blow off a lil steam. About to eat diner. And try to get the kid to bed early. If its not raining tomorrow I will take the bsa for a spin
Posted via Mobile Device

Okay here goes my rant... I needed a break cause I got my azz chewed before the break cause a upgrade to a server went south due to bad software. I sent the unit in for repair as it had a warranty and I got my azz chewed. The server was shipped back, detroyed cause it was packed by an azzhat. Covered and they shipped out a new server. However since it was the holiday season no one was around to give needed approvals for connection to our LAN... So I get chewed on again but here's my gripe... The person that was chewing on me over all this and creating way too much drama was RETIRING ON DECEMBER 31st, 2008... Now why would anyone give a chit, heck I'd leave and never look back fuk... Sooo Monday may be good or it may be bad but at least the now retired drama queen won't be there on Monday, whew...

This week will definitely suck. I ended up with six days off through christmas along with new years day and my regular days off. The days I have worked I was either coming back from time off or getting ready for time off so I've not been exactly productive by any stretch of the imagination. I've not worked a full week in almost three weeks and definitely am not looking forward to it.

same here been off since the 23rd and tomorrow its back to the grind:banghead:...oh well, im already thinking about next weekend and riding

Back