Back to work Monday. Boo!

Chris

Registered
After two long weekends in a row, I'm gonna hate this FULL work week. I love government holidays in the military. :laugh:

Not military, but I have also enjoyed the last two weeks off. I will have focus issues tomorrow.

...with a quick run to Mena, AR for lunch?

I've been off for 11 days too. Glad to have my job to go back to, but still don't want to go back.
Plus the added stress and nervousness of going back to 4 day weeks and a day of unemployment because work is still slow.:Looking_anim:

Yup...Monday is going to suck.

case-of-the-mondays.jpg

I know what you mean, I've been off the past couple of weeks and have enjoyed every minute. I just wish the weather had been better. Alot of cold damp days.

In my business the holidays are the expected time to take vacation. Not a bad thing, but warm weather would be better.

must have been a plague of time off... the Dr I work for was in Syria for the last 2 weeks.. back monday... I do not have to be in office if he is not normally... back to work for me too....

well Monday can"t get here fast enough for me.

i have been working 12 hours days for the past 17 days straight and last weekend i pulled a 30 hour shift with 6 hours off and came back for 12 more the next day.

my turn to ride. now get back to work slackers...

Yep, not happy either. I have been off for most of the last two weeks except for 3 days. Juli and I have been to Illinois to visit Semi and Ms Semi, capped with a great ride yesterday, Monday will suck.

i don't have to go back until Wed. but i am already dreading it...it's rough having 6 days off every other week :laugh:

I'm going to have to start taking my vacation around this time of the year.

yeah i have gotten a bit lazy after a few weeks off myself. tommorrow will be a shock. get the kids up and took to school, then hit the gym, which i have beeen very absent from lately:whistle:, and then off to work for a full week. this is gonna suck!, but at least i have a job to go to. i just remember that some people don't, even though they really want one.

I think I caught three days off in the last two weeks, and who said crime doesn't pay :laugh:

Back