Back on a Busa

rhbusa

Registered
Fellow Busaholics...

I've been a member since 2006 after getting my original Busa (05 Silver and Black). I ended up selling it last year to get an M109r. :banghead: Don't get me wrong, I loved my 109 but it wasn't me. I missed the speed and the agility of my Busa. I ended up trading the m109r for another Busa (08 custom). :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I know this isn't everybody’s cup of tea but it is definitely mine.... I'll post some better pics later tonight....

08 Busa_smaller.jpg

Looks nice!!! Love the blue, and the paint looks sweet. Must get more pics up!! :thumbsup:

thats a GORGEOUS bike...take good care of her and she will do the same for you...that being said, might look at new frame sliders though. just my .02

I'd take some of that tea too! MAN, she's PRETTY!!! Sweet paint, nice exhaust, fat back, and hump/grab bar mod already done to boot!

Go ahead and listen to DJunkie...but I'd take that length of frame slider myself if I'd found 'em before the TRexs'. If that bad boy ever tips over, you'll be wishing you had 'em then. :laugh:

Nice purchase!

Love the short exhaust! I've been thinking about getting some legal yet short pipes. Do your nieghbors complain?

Thanks for the compliments!!

Here ya go..... I've already ordered new mirrors, frame sliders, grips, and levers... As for the exhaust, it is LOUD!!! Good thing my nearest neighbors are at least 500 yards away. I'm toying with the idea of a Brocks Alienhead... Thoughts?

photo2_small.JPG

Right_small.JPG

wheels_small.JPG

Back