Back again!

ericridebike

Registered
After a year away,on a Custom Softail, I'm back. I ended up trading for a nice 2006 model Busa, black and gray. I thought I was ready for the cruiser thing, but I guess not. I really missed the fun factor of the Busa. Well, time to start browsing through the site again to see what I've missed.

-Eric

Welcome back. Should have just never left. Hehe welcome back none the less.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks for the welcomes! Nice to be back. You know sometimes you have to learn the hard way. Now if it would just stop raining so I could actually ride it!

So the old saying

The Grass is always greener on the other side, Has been proven wrong once again.

Welcome back

You may not have known.....but we knew you'd be back :laugh:

Enjoy getting caught back up. And lets see those pics :rulez:

After a year away,on a Custom Softail, I'm back. I ended up trading for a nice 2006 model Busa, black and gray. I thought I was ready for the cruiser thing, but I guess not. I really missed the fun factor of the Busa. Well, time to start browsing through the site again to see what I've missed.

-Eric

same here had a zx14 all done nice l thanks to Greg then went had the idea I was gettn old bought a m109r2 did it all up yet could not stay away from the sportbike thing ,now startn with my 2009 busa good to b home again who cares if im old as dirt

IMG_5491-1.jpg

Back