bacharles

Pat D's bike is probably my favorite one to look at. It's got the power and the look in the same bike. Amazing! And there'll be new pics of his because he's getting some new rims.

Haaaaaaaaave to go with the Candy Apple Red...that's the one I want for my car and bike to match eventually someday!

Ehh, if you've seen one Busa, you've seen 'em all!  
laugh.gif

tounge.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Hey BA Pm me more about the Escalde color Reasoning about the Mildew issue if ya can Thats one of the colors i am thinking of using on my bike but with a blue Could be candy blue even
biggrin.gif

Man that is really really nice. I HAVE SOME THOUGHTS.. WHy not paint the mirrors to match. That would be very nice touch. Love the bike either way. Ever thought about screens over the engine holes on the sides and tail section PAINTED to match? or chrome looking? would carry the color across more. Lastly, FOR YOUR GAS TANK.

www.thetankslapper.com A must. Gas tank area where jeans hit it, lower corners of side L&R side panels and around the front under the radiator. Keeps the rock chips to zero down there.

JD

Man that is really really nice.  I HAVE SOME THOUGHTS..   WHy not paint the mirrors to match.  That would be very nice touch.  Love the bike either way.  Ever thought about screens over the engine holes on the sides and tail section PAINTED to match? or chrome looking?  would carry the color across more. Lastly,  FOR YOUR GAS TANK.

www.thetankslapper.com  A must.  Gas tank area where jeans hit it, lower corners of side L&R side panels and around the front under the radiator.  Keeps the rock chips to zero down there.

JD
Actually that's a 2003 pic of my bike. I actually have the screens in and all that other stuff you mentioned. It was just an old pic. I have pics of my bike from Myrtle Beach that I will try to scan so that you can see what the bike looked like just before I painted it. The bike actually looked 10 times better than those pics. Those pics were actually taken right after I put it back together when my stuff got back from the chromer.

We need something draw to attention away from that postwhoring BulletTrain...
biggrin.gif
 Over 10,000 posts??  Geeesh!!

<!--EDIT|bacharles
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109702446 -->

Well where is the picture of the new stuff? BA doesn't like showing pics. Over three years, I have heard reasons ranging from bike torn apart, waiting for new mods, hurricanes, computer problems, camera issues, security firewalls, brother crashed it, the dog ate it, Tsunami issues, the satellite is off-line, Bush won the election, Shaq left the Lakers, the Eagles lost the Super Bowl, etc. I finally stopped begging a year ago.

I think he likes making a big splash in person. So I had to wait till Laguna 2003 to see the Silver Jane Kennedy.  My guess is that you guys won't see the latest BA mods till Laguna 2005, so don't hold your collective breaths, and save your pitiful pleading.

Thank God he at least shares his product experiences and vendor knowledge. I owe half my bike to him.  
wink.gif

<!--EDIT|Thinker62
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109706164 -->

Well where is the picture of the new stuff? BA doesn't like showing pics. Over three years, I have heard reasons ranging from bike torn apart, waiting for new mods, hurricains, computer problems, camera issues, the dog ate it, etc. I finally stopped begging a year ago.

I think he likes making a big splash in person. So I had to wait till Laguna 2003 to see the Silver Jane Kennedy.  My guess is that you guys won't see the latest BA mods till Laguna, so save your pitiful pleading.

Thank God he at least shares his product experiences and vendor knowledge. I owe half my bike to him.  
wink.gif
Yeah, that's about all I get out of him to. I've asked a couple times for pics, but decided I'd see 'em when I see 'em.

Well where is the picture of the new stuff? BA doesn't like showing pics. Over three years, I have heard reasons ranging from bike torn apart, waiting for new mods, hurricanes, computer problems, camera issues, security firewalls, brother crashed it, the dog ate it, Tsunami issues, the satellite is off-line, Bush won the election, Shaq left the Lakers, the Eagles lost the Super Bowl, etc. I finally stopped begging a year ago.

I think he likes making a big splash in person. So I had to wait till Laguna 2003 to see the Silver Jane Kennedy.  My guess is that you guys won't see the latest BA mods till Laguna 2005, so don't hold your collective breaths, and save your pitiful pleading.

wink.gif
You do not have authorization to see the BA bike. Please submit your request in writting. We will give you a response on or about July 9, 2005. However, you must be present to win.
tounge.gif

Rythm is another one. These guys are perfectionists. It is unlikely that you will see many photos of the work in progress, and they are virtually always "in progress".
bluegrab.gif

Bro, the silver/ gray is nice but the candy apple red and pearl will definitely be pimpin. Lookin forward to seeing the pics.

Blu bu

Thanx for the props BA ! I'm finally getting my UFO undetail painted and should be installing it this week end.

Back