bacharles

herooo

Donating Member
Registered
Your bike is absolutley my favorite!!

DAYUM that puppy looks good!  If I had the coin or permission from wife, or the coin, or the coin.... I would copy cat yours in a second.  The pic you posted makes me drool and it's my new desktop.

MORE PLEASE!!!

DAYUM! Now your my herooo

bowdown.gif

We've all been trying to get pics of that bike. Especially now that he has done some new mods including custom paint. He just keeps telling us to be patient.

I can't be patient, what if I got hit by a bus tommorow. What then?

#!$%@#!! Thats one beautiful bike. He should shoot it and sell posters!

DAMN!! It feels good to be popular. OK here's the scoop. I just went to Houston over the weekend for the absolute last goodies for my bike. I've actually caught a little snag in the process. I took apart the master cylinders and I'm having a little trouble getting them back together...
mad.gif
It's getting a little aggravating because I really want to impress you guys.
wow.gif
wink.gif
I've been having some last-minute goodies chromed and I have to drive two-hours away to get a reputable chromer. We have a couple here locally, but there work is shoddy at best. But I can honestly guarantee that the wait WILL be worth it. And you all actually like this bike?
rock.gif

Vicious2.JPG

I'm really honored that you guys like it. It was hard to give up the silver/gray paint scheme, but I had to do it. OK, since I've kept you guys in the dark long enough (I may regret doing this...), I will AT LEAST tell you what color I painted the bike. I'm trying to build a little anticipation, but I have to give you guys something. I painted the bike a candy-apple red and a special Escalade pearl white. The Escalade pearl white is special because it had to be mixed with a gold color. I simply call it "cashmere" because it's fairly close to that. I originally wanted the pure pearl, but my painter suggested the mix because for some strange reason, that pure Escalade pearl will start to mildew under the clearcoat. It has something to do with putting it on plastic was the explanation given by my painter.

Suddenly I don't think my old silver/gray is going to be a favorite anymore...
biggrin.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Ehh, if you've seen one Busa, you've seen 'em all!  
laugh.gif

tounge.gif

<!--EDIT|VaBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1109605268 -->

Back