Babyebusa

Alright boy’s yesterday was vengeance and I got mine. The piece of trash that ran me over and left me for dead was sentenced to 10 consecutive days in jail, one year with no license, one year probation and $500 restitution because in Wichita court $500 is the max for restitution. Closure on this situation is a little better now. I'm still considering taking this matter to civil court but after all she's trash and there is nothing to seek but more vengeance in the matter. Let me hear some thoughts  

<!--EDIT|babyebusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1068830926 -->

babyebusa - I joined the board after your accident, but would like to say that I'm glad your recovering and REALLY glad you know who caused it.

Good luck with evrything, and ride safe.

Jim

Out here in the Land of the Lawyers, you could find any number of civil litigators that would take your case on a "fee only after judgement" basis....don't know if you have the same setup in Kansas, though. Glad you came out alive.....ride safe.

Tim

wow!
i feel for you bro.
i had a simaler life and death experince, but not from taking on a car.
i took on a crack head with a knife and he won.
=two months critical codition, 6 months rehab to learn to breath with out machines and 2 major gut surgeries.

i m gald to here you are doing fine

as for the drunk:
people like that get what they deserve in the long run.
chances are:
she'll end up drinking and driving agian and probaly hit a poll and take care of her self.

ride on busa brother!
:D :D :D

My immediate thoughts and prayers going out for Chris' recovery.

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'><table style=filter:glow(color=orange)>I HATE CAGES!!</table></span>

Great seeing you back in the saddle bro.  You got some big balls to jump back on so quick.  I don't know if I would have been able to ride for while.  Thats a lot of respect for you!!  Take it easy out there!!

<!--EDIT|Daddy Fatsac
Reason for Edit: None given...|1069133761 -->

Back