avengers movie ......

card16969

Registered
is absolutely amazing.. by far the best super hero movie ive ever seen hands down

HULK SMASHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Probably let the lines die down a little and go next weekend(when i was a kid[way back when:laugh:]i always had a Thor comic in my back pocket,he was my favorite:thumbsup:).

My son and his friends saw it last night and raved how great it was. I heard " it's the best movie I've ever seen " may have to check it out.

It is the best superhero movie I've ever seen. Does that count?

I'm hoping to go watch it again this weekend. :laugh:

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Going to see it with my daughter tomorrow. Its kind of a ritual for us. We go see every superhero movie together, just her and I. Feels good that she still wants to hang out with dad even at 15 years old.:)

Great movie. Does anyone else think it started a bit slow?

i didnt think it was slow i thought it was done right on the buildup... theres no such thing as a movie thats just wham action they have to make you want it and the buildup was done great in this one

Wife and I went to see it yesterday.. Being I'm more of a Marvel fan than I am DC... And my fav is the XMEN. Watching all the movies that led to this one, I wasn't super excited.... BUT I must say it was an excellent movie. Especially in 3D. It exceeded my expectations and think it may just be one of the best movies ever.. It'll have you completely laughing your butts off.. And all even more worth it just for ONE SCENE.. For those have seen it.. Stop! I'm a god.. I will ... Well you know how the rest of it goes.. It was the BEST scene ever.

Wife and I went to see it yesterday.. Being I'm more of a Marvel fan than I am DC... And my fav is the XMEN. Watching all the movies that led to this one, I wasn't super excited.... BUT I must say it was an excellent movie. Especially in 3D. It exceeded my expectations and think it may just be one of the best movies ever.. It'll have you completely laughing your butts off.. And all even more worth it just for ONE SCENE.. For those have seen it.. Stop! I'm a god.. I will ... Well you know how the rest of it goes.. It was the BEST scene ever.

all i have to say to that is PUNY GOD lmfao that part was amazing and i agree one of the best ever and the 3d is absolutely amazing

Just got out and I agree its one amazing movie and you have to see this on the big screen. 3d was amazing action was amazing and it had the whole theater laughing :D will go see it again and maybe 3 times

Just got out and I agree its one amazing movie and you have to see this on the big screen. 3d was amazing action was amazing and it had the whole theater laughing :D will go see it again and maybe 3 times

yep i saw it in imax 3d and it was amazing and the 3d was badass too

Back