Automatic Radar/Picture Units

They are doing it in Iowa also. They ticket the owner of the car, but no points can go on the license because they cannot ID the driver. Now you have to be carefull who drives your car. In Illinois, they are using manned, unmarked vans in contructions areas to hit people HARD. They clock you with the inconspicuous van, then another trooper pulls you over down the road.
Yeah but can't you beat these easier in court? Because the person in the van as well as the officer that pulled you over have to show up.

I read an article where in England they put up one of those radars that take your picture and license plate number and send you the ticket in the mail. So a bunch of riders got mad that they put it up and so they went out and started to do wheelies passing the radar detector and setting it off. After about a month of these guys going back and forth, they removed the radar detector because it was costing them money for all the pictures it was taking of guys doing wheelies and no plates to read to send tickets to.

Now I'm not saying every rider should go out and start wheelies and hope that they will take it out, but thats what these guys did.

I read an article where in England they put up one of those radars that take your picture and license plate number and send you the ticket in the mail. So a bunch of riders got mad that they put it up and so they went out and started to do wheelies passing the radar detector and setting it off. After about a month of these guys going back and forth, they removed the radar detector because it was costing them money for all the pictures it was taking of guys doing wheelies and no plates to read to send tickets to.

Now I'm not saying every rider should go out and start wheelies and hope that they will take it out, but thats what these guys did.
Yeah, some of those guys over there have installed an ingenius little manually operated device that flips the license plate up at an unreadable angle when it's time to play.

lots of question in there

1 you cannot alter yer tag,bend it or obscure it in anyway.
2. we had them here for years(photo radar)
3. It takes a great pic of yer tag.
4. It was made law here. Everybody paid or went to jail.
5.They dont care who's driving,there go after the RO(registered owner).
6. Thed had them here in vans,if you can spot it,and get stoped,it wont get yer tag...unless the operator inside is paying attention and not reading the paper(which they usually are doing) then he snaps yer pic manually.
7. They mail you the photo and give you X amount of days to pay it.
8.They dont do it in the rain/sleet/hail/snow or real late at night.
9. The radar beams shoots out the back window of the van,estimates yer speed,waits for you to pass,the tags yer tag from the back.
10. Some of the plate covers do work.
11. Here in North America they like the portable one's,in Europe they hang the boxs in trees and stuff.
12.everything was tried from "unconstitutional" to "Someone must have stolen my car,speeded by yer camera,and then returned my car". In the end...everyone paid.

and for lucky 13...a pic of Rubb on an' old RDLC doing 61 KPH in a 50 KPH zone.

they usually give you a grace of around 10 percent. 59kph no tickie...60 kph...get 125 bucks outa yer wallet.

RSD.

pr.jpg

Back