Aug 18 or 19

Sorry I wasn't able to make the trip today. It was nice meeting p-willy & cycleeric's g/f, and seeing cycleeric that I met previously. Eric I may be able to get may hands on a free semi-used rear tire. If not I'll have to come see you for a new one. Glad everyone is safe and had a good ride

(justtight @ Aug. 19 2007,21:57) Sorry I wasn't able to make the trip today. It was nice meeting p-willy &  cycleeric's g/f, and seeing cycleeric that I met previously. Eric I may be able to get may hands on a free semi-used rear tire. If not I'll have to come see you for a new one. Glad everyone is safe and had a good ride
I'm sorry you didn't make it too...I was looking forward to seeing you again
rock.gif

It was great meeting all of you guys (and girl) and hope to get up again soon. This was my first ride of any distance as i'm a relatively new rider and it was SWEET! My right arms a little sore along with my bootay but it was well worth it. All of you are cool as hell. This forum rocks! Oh, and good job wiping out the chicken strips AN-D. I've still got a ways to go but i'll get there. And I definetly want to roll over to Chattanooga and check out Rayabusas night fall gathering. If they're blocking the streets off for bikes it has to be all good!

jump9.gif

Back