Attending the Bash

badassbusa03

I have a busa and might start modding it
Donating Member
Registered
ok, so i doubt that i will be staying overnight, but i am going to try my best to get by there around 9-10ish on saturday morning. i am about 3-4 hrs away in mooresville nc, and will drive up that morning, unless i can convince the wife to go to the mountains. if i do convince her, we will most likely be staying in bryson city, which i believe to be about 30 mins +/- from deals gap, and i can ride over from there.

what i am asking here, is for a cell phone number or 2 (or more) so that once i get there, i can call to meet up with you folks.

pm me with the ## if you are willing to give it out.

beerchug.gif

At 9-10 most of us will be headed to the photo shoot on Hwy 28. If you can get there 8ish, head straight to the Phillips and I know some will still be there.

Once on the Gap, cell coverage is spotty.

(vman1300 @ Jan. 31 2007,05:50) At 9-10 most of us will be headed to the photo shoot on Hwy 28. If you can get there 8ish, head straight to the Phillips and I know some will still be there.

Yeah - we need to get some 'spotters' on each end of 28. That was a 'well-timed' finish we had last year. Wouldn't have been a pretty sight if that LEO came thru 5 minutes sooner!
crazy.gif

(omslaw @ Jan. 31 2007,11:56)
(vman1300 @ Jan. 31 2007,05:50) At 9-10 most of us will be headed to the photo shoot on Hwy 28. If you can get there 8ish, head straight to the Phillips and I know some will still be there.

Yeah - we need to get some 'spotters' on each end of 28.  That was a 'well-timed' finish we had last year.  Wouldn't have been a pretty sight if that LEO came thru 5 minutes sooner!  
crazy.gif
yes, he would have been in ticket-phoria.

I will try to have mine on and with me so if ya want to call I can tell ya what I know at that time of the morning I would guess that we will mostly be a t the Deals Gap Motorcycle Resort. # 319 2391641

who do you have service thu kevin? I have US cell and I get such spotty reception its almost not worth bring my phone.

Hell Travis, I have US Cell and never had a problem. Ive go a couple of GMRS radios that I will bring for look out duty, that way anyone with a chatterbox or other type of radio will here the warning. Good call Omar!

well, there were a few from the midwest who left their "R"s home. Luckily some of us brought along extra!
jump9.gif

(yamahor @ Feb. 06 2007,13:17) If I'm there, you can try and reach me. 540-649-2242.
*just a warning for anyone looking to room with Ben*

I went to add Bens number to the Gay Pride support phone call list and it was already there......

(vman1300 @ Feb. 06 2007,15:09)
(yamahor @ Feb. 06 2007,13:17) If I'm there, you can try and reach me. 540-649-2242.
*just a warning for anyone looking to room with Ben*

I went to add Bens number to the Gay Pride support phone call list and it was already there......
Poor Ben
sad.gif

Just the mention of pole dancing (eeek!) and now he's been labeled...
wink.gif

Ben, you can stay with me...I'll warn Mike...
tounge.gif

(VaBusa @ Feb. 06 2007,15:flamethrowing:) Ben, you can stay with me...I'll warn Mike...  
tounge.gif
*at the fire last Fall Bash*

The drunk krew decided to call Va.

Ben calls and tells Mike its Yamahor from the board....classic....

bahahahahahaha.............

(vman1300 @ Feb. 06 2007,15:44)
(VaBusa @ Feb. 06 2007,15
flamethrowingsmiley.gif
) Ben, you can stay with me...I'll warn Mike...  
tounge.gif
*at the fire last Fall Bash*

The drunk krew decided to call Va.

Ben calls and tells Mike its Yamahor from the board....classic....

bahahahahahaha.............
Is that what he really said to Mike?
laugh.gif

All I got from Mike was "some guy named Ron called you"
wink.gif

Back