attempted murder

techwood

Registered
I just saw on the news where a cyclist, who was evading police for speeding, was rammed head on with a police cruiser. I only caught the last part of the video taken from a helicopter. Did anyone else see this and have more details?

I don't advocate evading the police, but is it right for the police to murder speeders? I am so angry right now I can barely type this. This "officer" should be prosecuted for first degree attempted murder and murder, if the cyclist dies!

cetrov

Registered
Seems like you hear that more and more when it comes to cops and bikes- they sure don't hesitate to run a bike over but when it comes to chasing a car- an all day event. They don't really care what happens to the bikers- evil sort if people I guess. And the cops wonder why they get a bad rap.

STUNNAH

THE "STUNGUN" IS BACK!&#33
Donating Member
Registered
Unless you guys are checking the old post...Check out the date...

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
Police carry guns and drive large vehicles.
Why would I do something to cause them to chase me?
Stupider yet, why would I try to run from them???

Milwaukee_Joe

Registered
I have alluded the police...not the greatest idea. But at the same time I'm not about to say that cops shooting out bike tires is in any way a good idea. look at it this way, how many gallons of gas does a bike have? not many compared to the police cruiser, they have to stop for gas sometime....my 2 nickles...

Latest Bikes

• Hayabusa Addict
    From back to front; 2014 9.99 index champion 2005 all motor class...
    • Motonutz916
    • Updated:
  • My Gen 3 Busa
    Photos of my 10 year freshen up on my 2009 Hayabusa. Parts highlights...
    • fallenarch
    • Updated:
  • Art 05 Hayabusa
    hayabusa 05
    • VIPER
    • Updated:
  • toads L2
    L2 as it is ridden today
    • ROADTOAD1340
    • Updated:
  • Busa in another part of Cornwall
    Cotehele pretty spot but residents didn't appreciate the Busa. I guess...
    • Grumpyoldjohn
    • Updated:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iCaBaud