At last, a reasonable solution to the border crisis!

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
Somebody today gave the first good idea I've heard on how to solve the border crisis, compassionately yet not further burden our finances:

Bring them in, feed, clothe, treat their maladies; fly them back to their home country - and deduct every penny of the cost from the money we currently provide these countries in support. And, I might add, they ought to charge 25% of it against Mexico for complicity/allowing/encouraging their passthru. ZERO additional outlay for the American Taxpayer...

In addition, to get our Marine back, I'd threaten Mexico to withhold ALL financial support, and if that's not enough, shut down all financial transactions flowing from the US to Mexico (remember, a LOT of Mexico's economy is based on payments of Mexicans here back to their families) until that Marine is brought to our border. Mexico would crash in about 30 days without that money - it would work. Even the threat would have him delivered within 24 hours...

That's what I call compassional conservatism. I can't take credit for the idea, but I'm dang sure about to email my elected representatives with the idea...

One of my Army buddies suggested using Annual Training dollars to deploy the CSH's (Combat Support Hospitals) to the border to provide the emergency medical services - this is EXACTLY their mission and they already routinely go to South America...why not do it here instead to help these children. As long as we get them back in better condition than when they left, we did the right thing.....

When we do the same thing for our kids it's called tough love. We have to stop the endless flow of wasted money with nothing in return. The U.S. can't be expected to bale out the whole 3rd world, as much as we would like to.

I like that, I heard another person say they could be flown first class back home for $8 M.

Easier said than done.
Once they arrive here they don't want to go back.

Fly them back? Unless you were sending them to the southern tip of Mexico so they couldn't
come back so quickly - driving them would be cheaper.

Charge them 25% ? How about 100% There are here illegally.

Don't get me wrong, if someone wants to come here and become a citizen fine, do the paper work etc.
If we want to go to Mexico we need a passport.....

the problem with all that is anytime a politician tries to make a move on solving the border problem all the hispanics in this country whine and cry about how they do all the jobs no one else wants to and the politicians back off cause they think it will cost them the hispanic vote. it probably will and considering hispanics are the fastest growing population in this country those solutions are "Pipe dreams".....

the only solution will come from a second term lame duck president who isn't worried about gettn reelected but then his party will be against him cause they will be worried no one will vote for them. its a problem with no real solution. well, no solution that any politician is gonna take on unless they want to commit political suicide.

we have a similar issue here in the city I work for. we have the Puerto Rican day parade that goes on every july and every july at the parade some one gets shot and either severely injured or killed and last year a completely innocent citizen was shot while some animal was shooting at another animal and missed. common sense wud dictate that we as a city wud simply cancel the parade due to all the issues is creates and all the money spent policing it but nope....

bottom line, the city is made up of half Puerto Ricans and that means votes so instead of canceling something that is obviously dangerous and costly to actual TAX PAYING residents they run with it cause if the mayor cancelled it then that wud be political suicide for him. really pathetic.... no different then the border problem.

A lot of legal residents, including those of South America heritage, believe in LEGAL immigration. Those that are here ILLEGALLY can whine all they want as they don't have a freakin vote to start with...and as for LA Raza...well, screw La Raza....

Those that are here ILLEGALLY can whine all they want as they don't have a freakin vote to start with....

Your right about "TO START WITH". But NOW, several States only require a Drivers Lis to Vote. And the Fed Judges have rules that an ILLEGAL has the right (I can't believe it) to a Drivers Lis.
I really think there are many in our upper level Federal Government who HATE the US and the Majority of people who live here. And THAT'S SAD :unhappy:

Easier said than done.
Once they arrive here they don't want to go back.

Fly them back? Unless you were sending them to the southern tip of Mexico so they couldn't
come back so quickly - driving them would be cheaper.

Charge them 25% ? How about 100% There are here illegally.

Don't get me wrong, if someone wants to come here and become a citizen fine, do the paper work etc.
If we want to go to Mexico we need a passport.....

You missed what I was saying. Fly them back to their HOME country. Put $200 in their pocket (which practically GUARANTEES their family will come get them as that's probably a year's wages) - and charge 100% against the home countries economic aid package - and an additional 25% against Mexico for aiding and abetting...

Your right about "TO START WITH". But NOW, several States only require a Drivers Lis to Vote. And the Fed Judges have rules that an ILLEGAL has the right (I can't believe it) to a Drivers Lis.
I really think there are many in our upper level Federal Government who HATE the US and the Majority of people who live here. And THAT'S SAD :unhappy:

You and I didn't serve this Man's Army as long as we did to let crap like this happen to our country...I'm really wondering of some of our elected representatives couldn't be charged with treason over stuff like this...the long term implications of what is happening are HUGE....

I REALLY feel bad for this children. If I lived in the shaithole they do, I'd do just about anything to give my daughter a chance for a better life...

You missed what I was saying. Fly them back to their HOME country. Put $200 in their pocket (which practically GUARANTEES their family will come get them as that's probably a year's wages) - and charge 100% against the home countries economic aid package - and an additional 25% against Mexico for aiding and abetting...

You want to give them $200 ????
They would be sending everybody they knew over here to get that!
Probably repeat offenders too.

Why should we pay them - to convince or entice them to leave?

Who gives the USA aid?
Just cut off aid to them - with the money we save we could continue the wall that AZ started and then abandoned.

Funny that.
South Africa gets all the other Africans
Uk gets all the Eastern Europeans.

Same problem, different country.
Sucks

You want to give them $200 ????
They would be sending everybody they knew over here to get that!
Probably repeat offenders too.

Why should we pay them - to convince or entice them to leave?

Who gives the USA aid?
Just cut off aid to them - with the money we save we could continue the wall that AZ started and then abandoned.

Guarantees their parents will come pick them up - that's the 'compassionate part' - Still deduct it from the host country's aid package - better to give it to the parents than the country that is turning a blind eye and letting it happen...

Funny that.
South Africa gets all the other Africans
Uk gets all the Eastern Europeans.

Same problem, different country.
Sucks

SA going to crap too...

They have been disbursed throughout the US and will probably disappear. The administration is gonna try to call them refugees instead of what they really are illegal immigrants.

Back