Arkansas Memorial day week-end 2009

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
Anyone interested riding in AR, over Memorial day week-end (May 23,24,25)post here.

I can organize, coordinate and provide a back-up vehicle.

I'm flexible, but starting at the Arlington Hotel (Al Capone's hang out) and riding up 7 to Mount Magazine and then Eureka Springs is always good. Good rides around Eureka Springs also.

We can make two days of it, riding Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th means you can get back on Memorial Day, or we can do a one day event.

I'm in Hot Springs, if we do it close, I have facilities to cater dinner barbecue for up to 50, also lots to do in the little town.

Post here and let's see what happens. Enough interest and we can put a program together. :race:

Hmm, already busy as heck this spring and summer. Cant say for sure, but maybe.

Hmmm, there is a group of us heading to ES the weekend of 15,16, 17th...coming from about 6 different states, we call it 3DDIM3, or 3 Damn Days In May. This will be the third year. It started out as an M109 ride, now it's morphed into a bunch of friends riding whatever. The more the merrier. Ground Zero will be the Swiss Village Inn.

The Hayabusa.org Meet and Greet in Eureka Springs is June 5-7.

Yep, I will be there at the ES meet and greet.

I posted this some time ago, it's been slow. I'm overseas at the moment, only get back May 23rd. So it's down to a Memorial day ride May 25th from Hot Springs up to Mount Magazine (100 miles there 100 back) starting 9:00 AM at the Arlington hotel in HS. Just two couples so far, join if you can.

Those who have not been up scenic highway 7 before, it is really cool.

Last edited:
Back